TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR SURGERY NEEDS
NO REFERRAL NEEDED, CALL 606.547.4945
Welcome to Dr. Tim Wheeler’s Website
I’d’ like to personally thank you for visiting our site. I hope you can find all the useful information you need. It is our hope that if you are considering or in need of Surgery that you would consider us. We have the years of experience and the track record to give you peace of mind and we always treat all of our patients with compassion, understanding and honesty. We’d love to talk to you and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
– Tim Wheeler M.D.
The Difference – We Pride Ourselves on Having:
• One of the Lowest Complication Rates in the Area
• Caring, Helpful Staff
• Reputation of Excellence • Flexible Scheduling options for our patients
• Personal Access to Dr. Wheeler 24/7
• Less Waiting Time
• Gallbladder removal
• Treatment of esophageal reflux and hiatal hernia
• Colonoscopy and polyp/tumor removal
• Hernia repair
• Treatment of hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders
• Skin, liver and other internal organs/structures
• Removal of “lumps and bumps”
• Surgical oncology
General surgeons use both minimally invasive approaches to surgery as well as traditional open techniques, depending upon the condition being treated, the patient’s medical history and other factors.
Bariatrics (Weight Loss) Surgery
Most procedures are performed using minimally invasive techniques. These include gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and gastric banding procedures. Each has unique benefits and risks. Together, the patient and surgeon determine which technique offers the best opportunity for success.
Get Started with Weight Loss Program
Call For Your Appointment Today